BHT and Sulfanated Phenol Browning Removal from Carpet
These two products were added to carpet backing to increase the life of the carpeting. Most BHT came from rebound carpet cushion. The carpet mills stopped using BHT around the late 1980s. Yellowing from these two products appears as very bright yellow, like a legal pad or a canary.
- Mist on Citric Acid diluted at 8 tablespoons per gallon of water. Only mist onto top of carpet fiber. Agitate slightly with a Grandi Groom.
- Let dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum aggressively when dry.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
List View Grid View
$9.70Citric Acid Powder can be used to reverse browing on carpets and upholstery. It can also be used to adjust the pH of carpet before dyeing.
- Great product for removing BHT yellowing
- Dries to a fine white powder for easy vacuuming
- pH: Varies
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 8-10 tablespoons per gallon water
Durable, versatile, easy-to-use and easy to maintain, this two-motor system with its convenient attachments make cleaning carpet and bare floors effortless.
- Dual-motor vacuum
- On-board tools
- Disposable dust bag system
- Sealed HEPA filtration CRI/LEED Certified
- 13-inch cleaning path
$0.76 As Low As: $0.64This high volume, 1.0 cc per stroke, heavy-duty trigger sprayer fits most standard spray bottles with a 28/400 neck. It comes with a 9-1/4-inch dip tube fitted with a filter screen to keep impurities from entering the trigger chamber.
- 1.0 cc per stroke high-volume output
- Fits most trigger spray bottles
- Adjustable spray pattern
- Leakproof venting
- Filters out impurities from trigger
Starting at: $0.18Our spray bottles are manufactured of translucent plastic, so you can see exactly how much formula you are mixing and how much you have to work with. Triggers are sold separately; most fit this bottle.
- Available in 16-, 24-, and 32-ounce sizes
- Use with most trigger heads
- Translucent plastic to monitor chemical levels
- 24- and 32-oz bottles feature a graduated scale