Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We have special package deals and low lease rates
The BP-9-110V from BlastPro features a 9” blast pattern and a 3.35 HP blast motor. Though it is best suited for small to medium size concrete surfacing jobs, it's also great for edge work on larger jobs.
- 9" blast pattern
- 110V, single phase unit
- Ideal for small to mid-size jobs
Blastrac’s 1-8DEZ is a highly portable, lightweight shot blasting system used to prepare concrete surfaces prior to the application of paint or coatings.
- Lightweight unit is easy to handle and transport
- Fewer moving parts, requires less maintenance
- Heavy duty design for increased wearability
This high-quality shot blast media is made from non-recycled cleaned steel. It is ideal for concrete surface preparation to remove coatings and surface contaminants to prepare floors for polishing or new epoxy coatings.
- Best quality
- Cleaned steel
- Not recycled shot
Starting at: $45.00
The unique "wrap around" design of this magnetic broom enables it to thoroughly pick up debris, such as nails and loose shot, during concrete surface prep jobs.
- "Wrap-around" design picked up loose metallic debris
- No lifting or bending to release debris
- Variable sweeping heights
Specifically designed for heavy use by professionals who need all the features of quick cleanoff, height adjustability, lifting power, and durability. The Bora has it all!
- Quick pick up steel shot
- Fast clean up of steel shot
- Heavy duty durable frame
Starting at: $423.13