Great engineering and innovative design equal powerful performance!
You would have to look hard to find a feature missing from this air mover! Get a powerful 0.4 HP motor, 2 run speeds, stackable design for storage and transport ease, plus shock-absorbing polyethylene housing for corrosion reduction. The Tempest tilts at both 45- and 90-degree angles for fast drying .
The Tempest features a host of engineering marvels that give you dramatic drying results: extra large inlets for increased airflow to the impeller, bell-shaped venturi inlets that deliver the least coefficient of resistance, no high entrance shock loss (translation: air is drawn smoothly into the unit). The Tempest’s snout (outlet) is crafted for smooth, exit-reducing turbulence and low flow loss (translation: air is pushed smoothly out).
The Tempest’s electrical system features 16-gauge steel casing that is virtually indestructible. The unit is encased in epoxy to reduce corrosion potential, and it is also fitted with a low-profile switch to minimize potential transport and operation damage. In addition to built-in thermal overload, this air mover has an advanced motor mount system held securely with heavy-duty bolts.
Features and Benefits:
- Powerful 0.4 HP motor (3.0 amps, 115 V/60 Hz)
- 2 speeds for variable operation
- Stackable design for compact storage and easy job-to-job transport
- Rugged, durable polyethylene housing absorbs shocks and reduces corrosion
- Tilts at both 45- and 90-degree angles for fast drying
- Unit has passed stringent UL water spray tests (UL Standard 507)
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY
|Category||Centrifugal Air Movers|