You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The HEPA 500 is Stackable, Lightweight, and Easily Transportable!
Get everything you need to do the job right: high efficiency air filtration, the maximum clean air rating from AHAM, and extreme versatility—all with a small footprint!
The DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber combines advanced clean air performance with the ultimate assortment of features to help make the job of a restoration pro a cinch.
Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew—the culprits that cause stains, odors, and product deterioration.
The DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles and provides 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration jobs.
The HEPA 500 offers the assurance of the maximum Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR), an official standard set by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). The HEPA 500 meets the maximum standard set by AHAM (450 CFM). Independent testing using AHAM protocols also verifies that the HEPA 500 exceeds AHAM standards by delivering 500 CADR.
Designed for Restoration
With user-friendly and versatile features, the HEPA 500 Air Scrubber is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Any job that involves sewage, mold, or fire damage clearly involves significant amounts of particulates and smelly gasses—a direct result of the damage itself. In a water damage restoration environment, the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials.
The HEPA 500 can address indoor air quality quickly and efficiently and help restore any environment to a pre-loss condition—the ultimate goal of every restoration job.
Features and Benefits:
- Built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor- and stain-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew in this machine
- Advanced filtration technology
- Daisy chain capability - link up to 3 units on 1 power outlet
- Variable CFM on each unit - up to 1,500 CFM per 15-amp circuit
- Stackable, lightweight, and easily transportable
Includes one Primary HEPA Filter and one Pre-Filter
- Additional Info
- Power: 3 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Dimensions (H × W × D): 24.6 × 26.2 × 18.2 in.
- Use weight: 44 lbs
- Air flow: 250 CFM (min.), 500 CFM (max.)
- Noise level: 56 - 72 dB
- Primary filter: HEPA filtration technology
- Pre-filter: Standard paper pre-filter
- Optional Additional Filters: Activated Carbon Filter and DOP filter options
- Power cord length: 25 ft
- Filter change light: Indicates when primary (HEPA) filter needs to be changed
- Housing: Rotomolded polyethylene
- Safety marks: UL/C-UL Listed
- Intake Duct Size: 12 in
- Exhaust Duct Size: 8 in
Amps 3 Volts 110/120 Air Scrubber CFM Rating 250 to 500 Material Roto-Molded Operating Speeds Variable Ductable Yes Weight 44 lbs Brand Dri-Eaz Category Air Scrubbers Warranty Information Year 1 - All Components, includes Freight and Labor
Lifetime - Materials and workmanship of the housing are covered
Condition New Xactimate Code WTRNAFAN
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed