Husqvarna A600 Air Scrubber
- 2-speed operation—300 or 600 CFM
- 2-stage standard filtration
- A warning light indicates when the filter requires cleaning
Custom-built for unparalleled performance, Husqvarna air scrubbers are truly unique in the industry. These units don’t look like other air scrubbers on the marketplace. They’re not built using off-the-shelf components from the HVAC industry – they’re designed specifically for use on commercial or industrial job sites.
Unlike bulky air scrubbers that can be difficult to maneuver and take up a lot of space on the truck and at the job site, the Husqvarna A600 features a slim profile and lightweight design. It measures just 15” x 17” x 17”, weighs just 41 lbs, and rolls easily along on four casters.
The A600 is equipped with two filters:
- One washable primary filter and an individually tested.
- One certified hospital-grade HEPA filter that is rated at 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns.
The A600 operates at two speeds, 300 and 600 CFM, which enables you to select the right performance level for the job.
Operators will appreciate the user-friendly features in the A600. This unit features indicator lights and alarms to alert the user to a clogged or broken/leaking HEPA filter. A handy usage meter also helps you keep track of hours on the job for billing.
This unit features one handle on top the unit for easy carrying and hoisting.
- Motor: 0.25 HP
- Amps: 2.1
- Airflow capacity: 2-speed, 300/600 CFM
- Primary filter: Disposable polyester media
- Secondary HEPA filter: 99.99% efficiency at 0.3 microns
- Secondary HEPA filter (ft2): 56
- Clogged filter indicator: Orange indicator light
- Leakage/broken HEPA filter indicator: Red indicator light
- Clogged filter sound alarm: Yes
- Leakage/broken HEPA filter sound alarm: Yes
- Shipping weight: 45 lbs
- Net weight: 44 lbs
- Dimensions: 15” x 17” x 17”
|Category||Air Scrubbers, Insulation Vacuums|
|Air Scrubber CFM Rating||300 / 600|
|Manufacturer Model Number||967664401|