You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT) Seminar
This two-day class is designed with the commercial market in mind. Day one is similar to the residential carpet course reviewing fiber, carpet construction, principles of cleaning, chemistry of cleaning, spotting and methods of cleaning. Commercial carpet differs in types of backings, installation methods, stain resist technology and reoccurring stains.
Discover the amazing profit potential of commercial carpet maintenance in this two-day seminar. Commercial carpet cleaning can be one of your biggest sources of revenue and growth if you know how to deliver the quality and performance your clients demand. We’ll guide you step by step though every facet of this business, from the basic differences between commercial and residential carpeting, successful cleaning and maintenance techniques, even sales and marketing advice. You don’t want to miss it!
What you'll learn…
- The differences between residential and commercial cleaning
- How chemistry can decrease labor costs and increase profitability
- Successful commercial carpet cleaning and maintenance methods
- How to develop a cleaning frequency chart that your clients – and your accountant – will love
- How to develop a planned maintenance program
- Which carpet style is dominating commercial buildings
- Why wicking is such a problem and how to prevent it
- Course qualifies for 2 IICRC Continuing Education Credits!
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
|Dec. 6, 2016 - Dec. 7, 2016||Dallas, TX||Bisaillon||$269|