You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
When testing areas prone to airborne particles, rely on the highly accurate and extremely affordable Extech VPC300.
This 6-channel particle counter features a unique built-in 320x240-pixel camera that captures both videos and photos. Data can be saved on the internal 74MB memory or a removable microSD card for easy retrieval. The VPC300 can store up to 5,000 records with date, time, counts, humidity, temperature, sample volumes, and location labels, plus 20 minutes of video.
The VPC300 can measure up to 6 channels of particle sizes down to 0.3µm simultaneously. It also measures air temperature, humidity, dew point, and web bulb, giving you the most complete set of data for analysis and reporting.
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate
- Universal AC Adapter/Charger with multiple plugs
- USB cable
- PC software
- 7.4V NiMH battery
- Hard carrying case
Data readings are displayed on an easy-to-read 2.8” TFT color LCD display.
Software is included with the VPC300, allowing you to generate professional-quality reports with videos, photos, and data points.
- Selectable sample time, count data, and programmable delay
- Max, Min, DIF, AVG record, Date/time setup controls, Auto Power Off
- Mini-USB port connection
- Channel of Particle Sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 2.5, 5.0, 10μm
- Flow Rate: 0.1ft3 (2.83L/min) controlled by internal pump
- Count Modes: Cumulative, Differential, Concentration
- Counting Efficiency: 50% @ 0.3µm; 100% for particles>0.45
- Coincidence Loss: 5% @ 2,000,000 particles per ft3
- Air Temperature: -14 to 140ºF (-25 to 60ºC); Accuracy: ±2ºF/1ºC
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%RH; Accuracy:±3%RH (40% to 60%RH)
- Dew Point/Wet Bulb: 32 to 122ºF (0 to 50ºC)
- Dimensions: 9.4 x 3 x 2.2" (240 x 75 x 57mm)
- Weight: 1.26lbs (570g)
Brand Extech Category Sampling Tools Condition New Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations Dew Point, Rh, Temp, Wet Bulb Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range 0 to 100% Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Accuracy ± 0.9 °F Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range 32° to 122°F Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy +/- 3%
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed