You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This class is based on the principles taught in the Strategies For Success seminar. It is specifically designed to enlighten and empower your technicians in the techniques of value added service.
Transformational concepts such as the “80% rule, moments of truth, the value line and exceeding expectations”, turn the technician into a customer relationship expert. This has the effect of supercharging the technician with confidence in turn improving employee retention.
The customer’s perception of your company is heavily weighted by the interaction with the technician in her home. Make sure it is a good one.
What you'll learn…
- How to create Customer Cheerleaders
- Dozens of ways to avoid creating negative customer experiences
- How to answer the homeowner’s unspoken questions
- Why a “satisfied” client just isn’t good enough anymore
- Nine powerful steps to changing a complaining customer into a Turbo-Cheerleader
- Seven “Moments of Truth” principles that will transform the way your technicians work and view the customer – guaranteed!
- Course qualifies for 1 IICRC Continuing Education Credit!
Qualifies for 1 IICRC CEC. No exam.
Class begins at 8:00am and ends approximately 5:00pm.
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
|Mar. 23, 2018||St. Pete, FL||Cutshall||$169|
|Apr. 13, 2018||Portland, OR||Cutshall||$169|
|May 4, 2018||Roselle, IL||Cutshall||$169|
|Sep. 21, 2018||Denver, CO**||Cutshall||$169|
|Dec. 7, 2018||Salem, NH||Cutshall||$169|
**Seminar is held at The Courtyard by Mariott - Denver/Cherry Creek, 1475 S. Colorado Blvd, Denver, CO