Strategies For Success Intensive Training Seminar (SFS)
Strategies for Success (SFS) is an intensive, five day seminar that will give you the concepts and tools you need to take your business to your desired level of success.
Five Days, No Fluff.
This program is not “warmed over fluff”. SFS gives you the “down in the trenches knowledge” you need to succeed.Strategies for Success is the result of years of hands-on experience in the front lines of the cleaning industry. It is taught by some of the very best instructors available in our industry. SFS is an essential “kick in the pants” for any owner who is committed to creating a powerful, positive change for their business. SFS is also the perfect opportunity for those new to the cleaning industry to get “off on the right foot” and set themselves up to succeed right from day one.
Why five days?
Your SFS seminar contains in-depth coverage that demands five intense days. In fact, five days will seem too short considering all the information that is packed into one SFS seminar. Your SFS week will seem like a whirlwind, but nothing is rushed over or treated lightly. Every concept, idea, and procedure is fully explained. Five days will give you the time to absorb the concepts, ask questions, share experiences and begin to plan your next moves. The five days of SFS will allow you the time to get to know the other students and share experiences and ideas with them. Many people who go through a Strategies for Success class together stay in contact afterwards, developing friendships and sources for new ideas and concepts. Five days free of distractions also gives you a “management retreat” - the time to truly focus on your business. In fact, we highly recommend you attend SFS with your partner, spouse or other key people in your business.
What will SFS give you?
Simply put, SFS will revitalize you and your company. SFS will give you the tools to realize your own personal vision of success. More about Strategies for Success
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
|July 22, 2013 - July 26, 2013
|August 19, 2013 - August 23, 2013
|Sept. 16, 2013 - Sept. 20, 2013
|Oct. 14, 2013 - Oct. 18, 2013
In strictly black and white terms, a Strategies for Success seminar will deliver on the following concepts and skills:
- The 3 Essential Business Reports and how to use them
- How to set your price for guaranteed profit
- How to recruit, screen and hire the right employees to maximize success
- Understanding and using Cash Flow Forecasting
- How to use the Five Parts of an Income Sheet
- “She isn’t buying what you’re selling” - target your market for maximum impact
- The secrets of positioning your company as the best choice
- How to create and deliver an effective marketing message
- Proven techniques and strategies for customer retention
- How to make the most of your website
Customer Service & Business Building
- The Six Secret Weapons of Success: How to avoid the most common mistakes
- Understanding the “Emotional Dynamics” of the Home Front
- How to easily and consistently exceed your customer’s “base-line” expectations
- The 7 characteristics of a Moment of Truth - these are critical to your success
- Why “Making the Cheerleader” is so important
- How to consistently crank out Cheerleaders using an “Assembly Line”
- The Five Steps to implementing Value Added Service with employees
- A ready-to-use Business Infrastructure with easy turnkey systems and procedures
- How to maximize your employee’s telephone skills featuring a complete script that answers the “eternal phone question”, “How much do you charge”?
- A simple technique that turns complaining customers into Turbo-Cheerleaders
- How to diversify into Fire and Water damage and not lose your shirt
- How to implement and sell the lucrative “Stay Beautiful” program and create guaranteed customers for life
- The secrets to Cleaning Inspections that land every job
- How to sell regular Commercial Contract Carpet Cleaning (and how to do it fast once you have it)
SFS will give you all this and more, including the invaluable knowledge of “How to run your business today, to sell it tomorrow.”
Hover Over Image to Zoom Click Image to View Larger