You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Sentinel 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover will quickly remove latex, acrylic, and pressure-sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic, and vinyl tile or wood substrates. This powerful product will also remove tan or beige colored glues, linoleum backing, and vinyl sheet goods adhesives.
This powerful, biodegradable formulation cleans up with water, is non-hazardous, and requires no dilution.
(Always follow product label instructions for best results)
REMOVAL OF LATEX, ACRYLIC, & PRESSURE-SENSITIVE ADHESIVES
- Apply 626 directly onto adhesive. Use a broom, mop or squeegee to agitate and maintain even coverage while keeping the surface wet. Allow 626 to soak and penetrate for 30-60 minutes.
- Scrape softened adhesive from the floor (razor scrapers or squeegees are preferred). Repeat Steps 1 and 2 if necessary. Dispose of all waste.
- Rinse the sub-floor thoroughly with clean water. Allow surface to completely dry.
REMOVAL OF SHEET VINYL/LINOLEUM BACKING
- Once the wear layer is removed, mix 1 part HOT water to 4 parts 626 ( 1 quart of HOT water to 1 gallon of 626) and apply directly to the remaining backing. Maintain even coverage and a wet surface for 1-2 hours or until backing/adhesive can be easily removed together with a floor scraper.
- Rinse the surface with clean water and allow to dry.
REMOVAL OF CARPETING
- Using a utility knife, cut the carpeting into 12” strips, making sure to cut through the carpeting to the sub-floor).
- Mix 2 parts HOT water to 1 part 626 (2 gallons HOT water to 1 gallon 626) and pour directly onto carpet. Maintain even coverage and completely saturate carpeting. Allow to soak for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove carpet strips and follow latex removal procedures for removing remaining adhesive.
Brand Sentinel Product Type Liquid Category Adhesive Remover Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed