The ProKure1 System** is simple to use. It is designed so restoration professionals can consistently produce a predetermined amount of ClO2 liquid spray and gas based on specific job types. Since jobs vary in complexity and intensity, ProKure1 makes it easy to correctly prepare and apply ClO2 for each situation. The first step in the system is to determine the specific job type using our Job Treatment Planning Chart.
** The ProKure 1 System consists of:
- ProKure V (ProKure1 Liquid) Disinfectant/Sanitizer/Tuberculocide/Virucide*/Fungicide/Algaecide/Slimicide/Deodorizer,
EPA Reg. No. 87508-3-89334
- ProKure G (ProKure1 Gas) Deodorizer, Controls odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and other chemical odors,
EPA Reg. No. 87508-2-89334
ProKure 1 Liquid
ProKure V is an EPA-registered, liquid deodorizer/disinfectant/fungicide formulated for hospital use that ships dry in formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 liquid, that can be sprayed, wiped or mopped on all hard, non-porous surfaces. The liquid spray leaves no harmful residue and is suitable for water and smoke damage restoration, including sewer backup and river flooding, and trauma scene decontamination.
Features & Benefits
- EPA-registered disinfectant / general-purpose antimicrobial / tuberculocide / virucide* / fungicide / algaecide / slimicide / deodorizer
- Kills bacteria, viruses, mold and odor-causing bacteria
- Formulated for professional use
- Easy to use – apply to surface and allow to air dry
- No harmful residue
ProKure 1 Gas
ProKure G is an EPA-registered, deodorizing vapor delivery system for use in residential and commercial properties undergoing water, smoke, forensic or odor restoration that ships in dry formula packets. Inside the formula packets are white pouches that are water activated to create ClO2 gas when the pouches are dropped in plastic cups filled 1.5” of water. The gas formula packets control odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew and other chemical odors in
Features & Benefits confined, unoccupied spaces.
- Water activated, EPA-registered, ClO2 deodorizer
- Removes smoke, food, pet, mold, cigarette and skunk smells
- Approved use sites include commercial buildings, retail and industrial centers, and residential properties
- Fast, easy, effective