You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This 9-inch angle grinder is ideal for performing work on larger surfaces or when deeper cuts are required to repair cracks and joints. It features a sturdy, dependable Metabo Marathon motor that delivers 6,000 RPMs. Plus, the Metabo VibraTech (MVT) handle dampens vibrations for smooth, comfortable operation.
Features contractors love:
- High efficiency and increased torque through optimum heat dissipation
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing
- Spindle lock
- Main handle rotates without tools
- Protective cover adjustment without tools
- Safety lock switch helps prevent unintentional starting of the machine
- Metabo winding protection grid deflects harmful airborne debris away from armature windings
- Auto-stop carbon brushes
- Versatile applications through the extensive range of accessories
- Amperage: 15
- RPM: 6,600
- Wheel Diameter: 9-in
- Spindle Thread: 5/8-in-11
- Length: 18-in
- Voltage: 120V
- Cord Type: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 15.38 lbs.
- Switch Type: Trigger (Lock-Off)
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Tool Free Guard: Yes
- Rated Input Watts: 2,400
- Variable Speed: No
- Torque: 150 in-lbs.
Volts 110/120 Amps 15 RPMs 6600 Brand Metabo Condition new Diameter (in.) 7 Powered By Electric Category Hand Grinders Operating Speeds Single Electrical Phase Single Warranty Information 1 Year On defects in material or workmanship (Labor and Parts)
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed