These panels can be used dry all sorts of wet materials, such as hardwood floors, headers, and plaster walls. Simply tape around the edges of the panels, and then hook up the tubes and hoses. (Taping the edges is the only way to ensure a consistently good seal and minimize the trip hazard.)
The Variety Panel Package includes the following:
- 6 - Large Multi-Port Panels (OE-IVIPSP5-EA)
- 1 - Large 8-Point Panel (OE-IVIPP-EA)
- 1 - 10" x 30" Clear Panel (OE-IVIPPC-EA)
- 1 - U-Panel Kit (OE-VACITPUK-EA), which includes the following:
- 1 - U-Panel
- 3 - Small Panels with 3/8-in port
With numerous panel options, there is an easy set-up for any wood floor.
For safer drying, use with the INTERCEPTOR HEPA System.
Injectidry Vac-It Panels: Easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Remember to hook your truck mount or portable extractor to your panels for 15-20 minutes before hooking to your HP60 Unit.
- After extracting excess water, simply tape around the edges.
- Hook up the tubes (or hoses to manifolds).
- Then attach hoses to the Air In (negative pressure) port of your HP System.
- Finally, turn the system on.
|Category||Floor and Cavity Drying|