Wicking is the upward migration of moisture or other substances during drying. Without replacement of pad and cleaning and sealing of subfloor, wicking may reoccur with next deep cleaning.
Directions for Large Area:
- Bonnet Clean with Matrix Brite Look Bonnet Cleaner
- Speed dry with Dry Air Tempest Air mover
Directions for Small Areas:
- Immediately following cleaning, spray an even coat of Pro's Choice ARA (Anti-Resoiling Agent) onto the carpet in areas where rapid re-soiling is a problem.
- The quantity applied should be approximately 1 oz. ARA per 3 square feet of carpet.
- After the carpet is completely dry, vacuum these areas very thoroughly with an upright “rotating brush” type vacuum.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
The Typhoon offers a powerful 0.4 HP motor with 3 run speeds for all your drying challenges. Best of all, it only draws 3.0 amps! The two onboard GFCI outlets let you daisy chain multiple air movers, so you don't have to search for extra outlets. Just plug two fans into the Typhoon to eliminate the need for extension cords and power blocks.
$188.70 As low as: $181.91
- 3.0 amps; 0.4 HP
- 3-speed centrifugal air mover with onboard GFCI outlets
- Stackable for storage
- Can be adjusted to 3 positions
This loopy design is made from a heavy-duty 50% rayon and polyester blend that takes repeated use and laundering. It features five rows of cut and looped ends for maximum cleaning. It's also ideal for handling wicking issues. Bonnet mounts easily to standard, 175 RPM rotary floor machines.
- Aggressively loosens soil and soaks up dirt
- 50% rayon/polyester blend
- Loopy design
Starting at: $13.91
Pro's Choice ARA (Anti-Resoling Agent) is cutting-edge technology that addresses rapid re-soiling problems associated with commercial, glue down, and level-loop carpets. It changes sticky soils into a powdery dust that is easily vacuumed away for total removal.
- Formulated to eliminate rapid re-soiling
- Clean, fresh mint scent
- pH: 8.0
- Safe on stain-resistant carpet
- Ready to use
Starting at: $35.43
Carpets dry almost immediately and the rate of re-soiling is dramatically reduced because Brite Look does its job right the first time. This makes it the perfect choice for both commercial and residential carpets.
- Effective results with the dip or spray method
- Rinses away thoroughly; leaves no foam or sticky residue
- pH: 8.1
- Safe for stain-resistant carpets
- Dilute 32 ounces per gallon of water
Starting at: $11.43
This Sanitaire upright makes commercial jobs a breeze. Features include a 5-amp motor, 30-foot power cord, 4-position height adjustment lever, furniture guard, chrome steel handle and shake-out bag assembly.
- 12-inch cleaning path
- 4-position carpet height adjustment lever
- 5-amp motor; 78 dBA
- 18-quart shake-out bag
- 30-ft power cord
This 17" floor machine has a 1.5 HP motor and provides a brush speed of 175 RPM. It is perfect for jobs large and small in any commercial environment, including retail, schools, office buildings, and more.
- 1.5 HP motor, 175 brush RPM
- 17-inch cleaning path
- Heavy-duty, 50-foot power cord
- 3 year warranty
- Pad driver and clutch plate included