Water Spot Removal from Upholstery
Water rings or stains form a ring-shaped mineral deposit that can extend as far as the water allowed. On upholstery, water rings can be caused by a spill or by over-wetting in cleaning.
Directions – Basic Method 1:
- Mix small equal amounts of Chemspec Heavy Duty Soil Lifter and water. Apply this to the affected area with a clean white towel and blot.
- Mix small equal amounts of Chemspec Traffic Lane Cleaner and water. Apply this to the affected area with a clean white towel and blot.
- Clean the whole piece of furniture with Chemspec Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleaner.
- Speed dry with air movers.
Directions for the “Wally Mist” Method:
- Mix 2 pints rubbing alcohol, 3 oz of Downey Fabric Softener, and 3 quarts of warm water in a trigger sprayer. Spray onto affected area and leave on. DO NOT EXTRACT.
Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
Chemspec Heavy Duty Soil Lifter makes an effective pre-spray for upholstery, draperies, and carpet. Use it with either wet or dry cleaning methods. This one product can perform ALL textile pre-spraying needs.
- Effective upholstery pre-spray
- Loosens upholstery soils easily without scrubbing
- pH: 7.8–8.8
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $40.91
Our spray bottles are manufactured of translucent plastic, so you can see exactly how much formula you are mixing and how much you have to work with. Triggers are sold separately; most fit this bottle.
- Available in 16-, 24-, and 32-ounce sizes
- Use with most trigger heads
- Translucent plastic to monitor chemical levels
- 24- and 32-oz bottles feature a graduated scale
Starting at: $0.49
This high volume, 1.0 cc per stroke, heavy-duty trigger sprayer fits most standard spray bottles with a 28/400 neck. It comes with a 9-1/4-inch dip tube fitted with a filter screen to keep impurities from entering the trigger chamber.
$0.79 As low as: $0.71
- 1.0 cc per stroke high-volume output
- Fits most trigger spray bottles
- Adjustable spray pattern
- Leakproof venting
- Filters out impurities from trigger
You would have to look hard to find a feature missing from this air mover! You get a powerful 0.4 HP motor, 2 run speeds, stackable design for storage and transport ease, plus shock-absorbing polyethylene housing for corrosion reduction. The Tempest tilts at both 45- and 90-degree angles for fast drying.
$191.15 As low as: $179.68
- FREE SHIPPING!
- 3.0 amps; 0.4 HP
- 2-speed centrifugal air mover
- Stackable for storage
- Can be adjusted to 3 drying positions
It IS possible to successfully clean Haitian and Tahitian cotton upholstery fabrics with your portable unit! All you need is Chemspec Powdered Cotton Upholstery Cleaner. Try the product field tested by your peers, then step back to see its amazing results.
- Extraction clean your Haitian cotton!
- Bring back the natural look of cotton without bleaching
- pH: 5.8–6.8
- Safe for use on Haitian cotton
- Dilution 5 ounces per gallon of water
Starting at: $32.25
A combination of premium detergents, Traffic Lane Cleaner with Biosolv goes to work instantly to dissolve tough soils. This popular formula has been successfully cleaning carpets—from mildly dirty to totally trashed—for over 45 years!
- Dissolves even the heaviest oil and water-based soils
- Faster production, cleaner carpets, and less cost
- pH: 11.0–12.0
- Not safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $24.66