You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The FLIR MR176 Remediation Kit includes the tools you need to perform through, high-quality inspections on any type of structure, big or small. Featuring the MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM and the FLIR E6, this is the ultimate remediation kit.
The MR176 Remediation Kit includes:
- MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM
- MR08 Hammer and Wall Cavity Combo Probe
- FLIR E6 Thermal Imager.
The MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus features Infrared Guided Measurement™ (IGM) technology. IGM uses the power of a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor to guide you to the exact spot that may require further testing and investigation.
- IGM - An 80 x 60, 4800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Measurement Accuracy - Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
- Pin and Pinless - Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection; external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Replaceable thermal hygrometer - Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
- Customizable measurements - Select which measurements are integrated into your thermal images (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ration), and choose from one of four imaging palettes
- Laser - Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image.
The E6 is a compact thermal imaging camera that features MSX technology to capture enhanced, high-resolution radiometric images. You can identify overheated circuits, hot and cold zones, condensation, moisture damage, and much more! Just aim, click, and shoot to find problems unseen by the naked eye.
- Rechargeable Batteries - Quick-release battery is easy to remove, change, and recharge
- Fast Download - Rapid image downloading via USB for sharing and documentation
- Quick Reports - FLIR Tools software to analyze images and create convincing reports
- Measurement Accuracy - Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters for reliable results
- Fast Temperatures - Are box with auto hot and cold spot hunts down extremes in no time
The MR08 Probe is made of solid stainless steel and can be configured as a slide hammer, wall probe, or hammer probe. Unibody insulated, sandblasted, hardened steel pins are easy to insert and extract.
MR08 Hammer Probe Features:
- Hammer and wall cavity probe combo
- Insulated pins
- Detachable cord with BNC connection
- Impact plate
Brand Flir Category Combination/Kit, Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Thermal Imaging Camera Condition New Pin Mode Reference Scale Range 31% to 99% Pin Mode Wood Scale Range 0 to 30% Moisture Content Pinless Depth Range 3/4" Pinless Scale 0 to 100 Relative Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations Dew Point, Rh, Temp, Vapor Pressure Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range 0 to 100% Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Accuracy ± 1.8°F Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range 32° to 122°F Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy +/- 2.5%
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed