You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The MR160 Pro Kit features the MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter and the MR08 Hammer and Wall Cavity Probe. Quickly scan and target moisture issues and take fast, accurate penetrating or non-penetrating measurements as needed.
The MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is the first of its kind to feature Infrared Guided Measurement™ (IGM) technology. IGM uses the power of a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor to guide you to the exact spot that may require further testing and investigation.
With a quick sweep of the job site, you can quickly find problem areas, such as leaking ducts or blocked registers. Trouble spots lurking behind walls, under floorboards, or in the ceiling quickly become apparent. By identifying problems before they become problems, you can work faster, smarter, and safer on every job.
MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter features:
- IGM - An 80 x 60, 4,800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Pin and Pinless - Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection; external pin probe included with expandable probe options
- Laser - Equipped with a laser and crosshair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
- FLIR Tools - Includes FLIR Tools professional reporting software for Mac or PC
- Clear Readings - Document thermal images and moisture readings together on one screen
The MR08 Probe is made of solid stainless steel and can be configured as a slide hammer, wall probe, or hammer probe. Unibody insulated, sandblasted, hardened steel pins are easy to insert and extract. With the MR160 Pro Kit you'll have everything you need to make professional infrared guided moisture measurements.
MR08 Hammer Probe features:
- Hammer and wall cavity probe combo
- Insulated pins
- Detachable cord with BNC connection
- Impact plate
Brand Flir Category Combination/Kit, Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Thermal Imaging Camera Condition New Pin Mode Reference Scale Range 0 to 100% Relative Pinless Scale 0 to 100 Relative
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed