Low Down Payment
Call us for customized packages
The Sapphire 370 SS maintains the same compact framework as the Sapphire 270, and it also maximizes cleaning performance with a 20 HP Kohler engine and a more robust Sutorbilt vacuum pump.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry
- CRI seal of approval
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last step chemical injection ensures peak performance
This powerful liquid-cooled truck mount delivers high heat while keeping the engine and blower cool, reducing component wear and maintenance costs. This durable unit is built to last and offers the great benefits you've come to expect from Sapphire Scientific.
- Through-frame drive belt cooling – greatly reduces downtime
- Full thermostatic control
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
TheRage is designed to give you the most power and performance in an entry-level truck mount. Designed for single-wand operation, the Rage gives you the cleaning power you want at the value price your business needs.
- Value-priced with superior engineering
- Easy to operate
- Narrow profile – only 17 inches wide!
The all new Pro-1200 SE is stronger, hotter, and more compact than Sapphire’s original top-selling truck mount. Plus, with triple heat exchangers and a completely new drive line, you can achieve up to 240°F and 1,200 PSI for true dual surface performance!
- Ultra compact design frees up more van space
- Triple heat exchangers come standard; achieve 240°F (depending on conditions)
- New drive line and HeliFlow Blower produces up to 1,200 PSI
- Lower RPM settings than the competition
- Comes with 100-gallon sub-mount waste tank
The 870 is a powerful truck mount that offers more heat, more pressure, and more vacuum recovery power than other models in its class. This unit is ideal for residential and commercial cleaning, pressure washing applications, and even water damage recovery.
- Huge extraction capacity—restore water damaged sites quickly
- Liquid-cooled industrial engine is fully EPA-compliant
- Finned tube coil design and thermostatic control
The Sapphire Scientific 460 is designed from the frame up to deliver peak performance with minimum vibration. The patent-pending air injection drive belt cooling system extends belt life and reduces maintenance costs. The external oil cooler keeps the engine oil 20% cooler, extending the life of the engine while pre-heating the incoming water.
- Delivers the pressure and heat needed for successful cleaning
- Premium 35 HP industrial-grade engine; backed by 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Patented thermal well-finned tube coil design with simplified thermostatic control
- Last-step chemical injection helps extend pump life
- Unique through-frame cooling channels air over the belt to extend belt life
Finally, a truck mount the delivers the flow and heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete, and more. Plus, the 2500HS offers true versatility: use it as a powerful carpet cleaning truck mount or for restoration extraction.
- Delivers the pressure and heat for hard surface cleaning
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications
- High-efficiency heat well captures heat from the engine
The Big Gulp is designed for straight-up extraction, making it the perfect choice when you simply want to get the water OUT. This unit features an automatic pumpout system that provides up to 45 GPM of waste tank pumpout capacity.
- Includes APO (automatic pumpout)
- Built for flood extraction
- Dual-operator capable
- Belt driven for quiet operation
- Powered belt cooling system
Tackle the largest commercial flood loss jobs with the Big Gulp 4500! This heavy-duty flood extractor is designed to do one thing: extract enormous quantities of water. It features dual inlet ports, so two techs can work at the same time, boosting productivity!
- Sapphire's most powerful extraction truck mount
- Dual operator capable
- Belt driven for quiet operation
- Powdered belt cooling system