You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The R340 is the highest performing, compact, rotomolded LGR dehumidifier on the market today!
The R340 is a compact, advanced technology LGR dehumidifier that removes 145 pints per day (AHAM) while drawing only 9.2 amps of electricity. The R340 outperforms other extra large (XL) category dehumidifiers by removing more water, providing larger grain depression, and being more energy efficient.
The advanced technology LGR innovations of the R340 take the next steps of even more grain depression and water removal in a compact, energy-efficient design.
The R340's advanced LGR design is surrounded by a durable rotomolded, high-impact plastic housing to create a dehumidifier that is smaller and lighter than competitive units.
- R-410A Refrigerant – The R340 comes charged with R-410A refrigerant
- Solid-State Controls
- Capacity – The R340 removes 145 pints per day at AHAM (80°F/60%RH)
- Energy Efficient – Draws only 9.2 amps and removes 5.6 pins/kWh
- Compact Design: 20” x 20” x 33.5”
- Motorized Impeller – Produces 310 CFM and provides for faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Focused Airflow – Focused outlet directs air downward across the wet surface, speeding up the drying job
- More Grain Depression – Drier air from an LGR finishes jobs quicker versus a conventional refrigerant dehumidifier
- Multiple Ducting Options – 12” intake, 10” exhaust
- Rugged Rotomolded Housing
- Protected Condensate Hose – Located under the top cover. Quick connect cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions.
- Telescoping Handle – A heavy-duty retractable handle provides for easy transport and also reduces space requirements for storage and stacking
- Recessed 12” Wheels – Allows for greater maneuverability on the job site and efficient storage. Rolls over obstacles with ease.
- Pleated Media Air Filter – A 2” x 12” x 12” MERV-11 filter is standard
- Stacking/Nesting – Reduces space for ease of stacking and storage. Great for warehousing concerns.
Here's what our customers have to say...
"We tested this unit in the field along aside other dehumidifier units from other major manufacturers for the past 30 days. Our finding from day one is this R340 unit is a “Work Horse!” For the size of the unit, it compared to the results of other larger capacity units and even out performed some of them. The feedback from our water techs was also very favorable. They stated that the R340 was very easy to move in and out of a customer’s home, quiet compared to some other brands, and performed very well. They are even asking for more of them ! Please let me know when you have a supply of them.
- Ben Bass
"Our trial run of the first R340 was awesome, drawing almost twice as much water as our other test dehumidifiers in our makeshift testing chamber. We're excited to see how our first batch of 10 plays out."
- Derek Funkhouser
Spectrum Restoration Services
"The R340 came in Friday at 11:00am and we installed on the job at 2:00pm. The little guy kicks but. It puts out 98 degree heat and 15% HUMIDITY. I have a kitchen sink over flow and it was wet in the sink basin and the adjacent dish washer cavity. I set the dehu to blow in there on Friday and came back Sunday 9:00am. It was dry, dry, dry! I love the compactness of the unit."
- George Racine
Rainbow International SWFL
"It's lightweight. Makes it easy for one person to take in and out of a job. The smaller footprint is advantageous since our trucks are designed for the bigger units. The handle is sturdy compared to older models I've had experience with. It performs as well as the Ultimate 340s we are using, and we like the design/rotomolded aspect of it as it makes for easier cleaning."
Wesley, Co | United Services
"The R340 is the perfect blend of size and weight for an XL dehumidifier. It works very well and is also light enough for one person to handle if need be. The hard plastic provides a good shell for the wear and tear that the equipment faces on an everyday basis in this industry. The drain line inside the top of the dehumidifier is a great design idea because when you unhook the line, any excess water will run back into the dehumidifier rather than spill on the floor. It also provides good storage for the power cord and hose as well."
- Ed Renninger
Paul Davis Restoration of Western Pennsylvania
Xactimate Category: Extra Large (XL)
Xactimate Code: WTRDHM>>
Category LGR Refrigerant Dehumidifiers Brand Provided by Jon-Don Amps 9.2 amps Volts 110/120 Water Removal (AHAM) 145 Pints Condition New Xactimate Code WTRDHM>> Xactimate Category: Extra Large (XL)
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed