You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Power 110–240 Volt Equipment from Ordinary 110–120 Volt Outlets!
Finding the right power source for your concrete floor grinder or other heavy equipment on the job site can be a challenge.
The Quick 220 System was designed to give you more flexibility on your grinding jobs by letting you connect your 110–240 volt equipment to ordinary 110–120 volt commercial-grade outlets.
This voltage converter offers a 20-amp straight blade outlet to supply 240 volts. It's rated at 20 amps (or a total of 4800 watts) from your standard commercial-grade 110–120 volt outlets.
The Quick 220 System lets you power your 220–240 volt concrete grinder without the installation of a dedicated line! You no longer have to deal with the heat and weight of a step-up transformer. Powering your equipment couldn't be easier.
Here's how it works
- Plug the Quick 220 System into a 110–120V outlet.**
- Connect you 220, 230, or 240V equipment to the outlets on the Quick 220 System.
- Begin use.
It's that easy!
Plus, at only 4 lbs, the Quick 220 System is exceptionally lightweight and ultra portable. It measures 6.5" x 5" x 3", making hardly much bigger than a household box of tissues.
The Quick 220 System is even compatible with international equipment. It comes with necessary plug adapters to connect to just about anything.
Applications include concrete grinders, technical equipment, computer servers, power tools, international appliances, air conditioners, air compressors, and exercise equipment.
- 20-amp capacity, plus momentary over-range for starting motors and similar demands
- To 4,800 watts at 240 volts
- Duty cycle: Up to 3 hours at maximum amperage. Over 3 hours, 80% of maximum amperage, average
- Lightweight: Less than 4 pounds
- Small: 6.5 inches x 5 inches x 3 inches
- Outlets for US/Canadian 220-240 volt straight blade (A220-20D) and locking plugs (A220-20L).
- Quick 220 Power Supply, 20A, straight blade outlet
- Two 72-inch power cords, 20 amperes maximum each line
- Two NEMA 5-20 Adaptor plugs
** Note: The Quick 220 Power Supply uses two outlets from two different circuits that are out of phase and not controlled by ground fault interrupters (GFIs). The Quick 220 Power Supply has built-in circuitry to test for the out-of-phase circuits. A separate tester is supplied to check the outlet for a GFI. Most buildings have numerous outlets that meet these two requirements.
Brand Provided by Jon-Don Category Electrical Components Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed