You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This 21" floor machine is an ultra-high speed propane burnisher that gives floor care professionals a high level of performance at extremely low operating costs. Available in four widths, the PE420BU uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class.
- 12-volt battery start.
- CentriVac™ dust control and EcoSense™ emissions monitoring systems
- Rok-Bak™ action allows for quick and simple pad change
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements
- Easy access filters for easy cleaning
- Easy access battery and oil reservoir for quick maintenance
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long-lasting maneuverability
- Soft tread 2" (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool-free pad pressure adjustment
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings
- “Hot @ 4 o’clock” setup reduces torque for true and straight operation
- Electric clutch standard on all models
Brand Pioneer Eclipse Color Black Powered By Propane Diameter (in.) 21 Cleaning Path 21 Inch Category Burnishers Sound Level > 89 dBA Production Rate 25,000 ft 2 /hr. (2300 m 2 /hr.) Horsepower 18 RPMs 2000 Warranty Information E420BU Burnisher To Qualify for this warranty: Machine must be registered at the time of purchase on a form provided by Amano Pioneer Eclipse® Corporation. Your Amano Pioneer Eclipse Distributor is responsible for the registration of your machine. Please cooperate with your Distributor in supplying necessary information on the card. The machine must have been purchased from Amano Pioneer Eclipse or an authorized Amano Pioneer Eclipse Distributor. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is not transferable to subsequent owners. TIME PERIODS Propane Engine warranted by engine manufacturer for (2) years. Batteries warranted by battery manufacturer for (1) year. Valve train warranted by Amano Pioneer Eclipse for (1) year. ONE YEAR WARRANTY - For the model PE420BU. Warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original owners. (See Exclusions.) EXCLUSIONS (Not Covered by Warranty) Parts that fail through normal wear by reason of their characteristics (cords, pads, belts, wheels, or other consumable parts). This warranty does not extend to parts affected by misuse, neglect, abuse or improper maintenance. All defective parts must be returned to the Distributor for credit. Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed