You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This advanced water-based sealer from DuPont StoneTech provides excellent protection from moist oil- and water-based stains. Advanced penetrating microbond protection bonds the formula with the stone, providing for improved wear resistance too.
Stone surfaces treated with DuPont StoneTech Professional Sealer are easier to clean and maintain, plus their natural look is preserved longer.
Designed for use on interior stone surfaces only.
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, and travertine.
- Quart: 15–100 sq ft
- Gallon: 50–400 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 250–2,000 sq ft
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Surface temperature should be between 50 °F and 80 °F (10 °C and 26.7 °C). Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until treated surface is dry.
- Ensure cap is closed and sealed, and shake well before use.
- Mask off surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 10–15 minutes. During this time, keep the surface wet with sealer, adding more sealer as needed. DO NOT ALLOW SEALER TO COMPLETELY DRY ON THE SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces. If a second coat is required, it should be applied 30–40 minutes after the initial application as directed in steps 3–4.
- Following the final application, thoroughly wipe dry the entire surface with clean absorbent towels.
- Should a sealer residue appear, re-wet the impacted section of the surface with sealer. Agitate the surface with a white nylon scrubbing pad to loosen residue and wipe dry with a clean, absorbent towel.
- A full cure is achieved in 24–72 hours. Use of the treated surface may resume in 6–8 hours. If use of the surface must resume sooner, cover the treated surface with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Brand StoneTech Material Stone Product Type Liquid Category Sealers, Stone Care Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed