Good-quality, reliable solvents are a must-have for any professional concrete operator who applies epoxy coatings and resins. Jon-Don offers concrete professionals a terrific selection of high-quality solvents and denatured alcohol.
Acetone is a fast-evaporating solvent for thinning epoxies, lacquers and adhesives, as well as polyester resins used in fiberglass boat and auto repairs.
- Powerful thinning and cleanup solvent
- Fast drying with no residue
- Use with resins, epoxies, adhesives, lacquers, and more!
Starting at: $17.28
Denatured Alcohol is a degreasing agent that can be used as a spot cleaner to remove scuff marks, grease spots, haze, and stubborn soils on hard floors. Denatured Alcohol can be used to remove tar, grease, ink, paint, and oil-based stains on carpet.
- Powerful degreasing agent
- Can be used to remove tar, great, paint, and oil-based spots
- Highly flammable—use extreme caution
Starting at: $11.49
Xylol (Xylene) is a 100% aromatic hydrocarbon with excellent solvency characteristics and a medium-fast evaporation rate. It is the recommended thinner and reducer for hard-to-thin oil-based paints and coatings, such as anti-rust paints, porch and deck enamels, and most other synthetic enamels.
- Cleans up paint equipment immediately after use
- Medium-fast evaporating
- Recommended for oil-based paints and anti-rust paints
Starting at: $26.24