You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The BOSCH SDS-Max Demolition Hammer is the professional contractor's favorite tool. It's known for compact power, an easy-to-use design, and excellent dependability. It only does one job - but it does it like nothing else can!
The BOSCH SDS-Max Demolition Hammer Model 11316EVS may not be versatile, but it does its job like nothing else can.
This model is a favorite because it's so user-friendly. Weighing in at under 23 pounds and measuring about 22.5" long, you might think the SDS-Max is also small on power - but you'd be WRONG! The SDS-Max offers a range of impact energy from 4.4 to 18.4 ft./lbs. and up to 1,890 blows per minute, reducing tough concrete to dust.
Part of the beauty of this hammer is that it actually doesn't want you to do the work for it; we found that exerting force on it actually slows you down. Instead, firm, steady pressure gets the best results.
You'll particularly like the design of this hammer; instead of the traditional linear approach, BOSCH built it more like a pistol, and that may be part of why so little vibration is felt. The rear handle is generously padded, and the auxiliary handle rotates 360 degrees so you can set it exactly where you need it.
- Additional Info
- Amperage: 14.0
- Cord Length: 12 ft
- Impact Energy (ft. lbs.): 4.4-18.4
- Length: 22.5"
- Max. Motor HP: 0
- No Load BPM: 900-1,890
- Rating: 120V
- Weight: 22.5 lbs
- SDS-Max Bit System - tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Variable-Speed Dial - for controlled chipping applications
- Constant Response Circuitry - Provides soft-start - Maintains constant speed under load - Provides overload protection
- Service Minder Light - indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Vario-Lock Positioning - rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
Blows Per Minute (BPM) 900 - 1890 Brand Bosch Cord Length 12 ft. Category Demolition Hammers Length (in) 22.5 Volts 110/120 Amps 14 Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed