Vaportek S.O.S. (Smoke Odor Solution) is specifically designed to tackle the worst smoke and soot odors that accompany fire and smoke damage restoration. The stand-alone cartridge can be placed in an air duct of the HVAC system or in front of your air mover to disburse the odor-neutralizing compounds quickly.
Vaportek's industrial strength membranes are designed to treat the atmosphere, contents, and structure simultaneously. The powerful formula permanently neutralizes smoke odors quickly and safely.
- No evacuation of people, pets or plants required during treatment
- Use for protein, wood, paper and synthetic fire damage, tobacco smoke odors and more
- Does not create ozone and is not recommended for use with ozone-generating equipment
This easy-to-use product eliminates odors using Vaportek's patented essential oil membranes to release non-toxic, odor-neutralizing dry vapor into the air. Simply place it in front of an air mover or into the HVAC system using the optional cartridge stabilizer.
Vaportek products have proven exceptionally useful in fire/flood restoration projects. The Vaportek compound effectively neutralizes impregnated smoke odor and, unlike ozone generators, does not harm fibrous materials. Additionally, buildings with smoke contamination may be occupied while the Vaportek system is in use.
Vaportek’s compound is an odor neutralizer (not a masking agent). It modifies the olfactory nature of unwanted odors to a point of odor disappearance. When two substances of given concentrations are mixed, the resulting odor may be far less intense than that of separate components and not be perceptible. This is the principle behind odor modification or neutralization, and the basis for Vaportek’s odor-neutralizing products.
Vaportek products address important safety issues in today’s market:
- Contains no added alcohol or petroleum distillates
- Products are CFC-free and do not deplete the ozone layer
- Membranes are spill-proof and designed for minimal waste generation
- The Vaportek compound is non-toxic by design and contains natural ingredients
- Products do not generate ozone and are not subject to ozone restrictions
- Contains no inert ingredients, and are VOC compliant
Vaportek odor controllers have proven effective in millions of uses to include:
- Restoration and disaster recovery (smoke and water damage)
- Janitorial / facility maintenance
- Hotel and hospitality
- Pet and veterinary
- Medical and long-term care
- Auto and marine
The applications are limitless!
Vaportek products are not available for export outside the USA.