Unitex® Ready Hard Surface Cleaner
- Designed to remove the worst soap scum
- Great for removing ice melt residue
- pH: 13.0
- For use on hard flooring
- Various dilutions
Get Ready to Tackle Your Worst, Caked-On Soiling Challenges!
Unitex Ready Hard Surface Cleaner is a tile cleaner that chemically bonds to hard water residue, soap scum, body oils, and other problematic scum, lifting it away from the surface for easy rinsing. Professionals agree that Unitex Ready often requires little to no agitation, yet still achieves superior results.
Unitex Ready Hard Surface Cleaner is a great choice for shower stalls in health clubs or public shower facilities. It also tackles the tough task of removing ice melt tracked in on hard floors during winter months.
Ready Hard Surface Cleaner should be applied with a sprayer. It requires at least 5 minutes of dwell time to loosen the soil before thoroughly rinsing to complete the cleaning job.
Warning: Not for use on marble.
Dilution and Usage Instructions:
The use rations given below are approximate. Concentrations may have to be varied according to soiling conditions.
- To remove detergent residue, soap film, hard water salts, and floor finish residue after stripping, use 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- For removal of ice melt compound residue, use 4 ounces per gallon of water. Damp mop floor with solution and let dry.
- For general cleaning of stainless steel, formica, etc., use a starting point of 4 ounces per gallon of water. Apply to surface with a sponge or cloth. Rinse with water if necessary.
- For use on masonry surfaces, use 8 ounces per gallon of water. Machine scrub with proper pad, pick up solution, and rinse with clean water.
- For initial cleanup of washroom and shower areas with heavy accumulation of soap scum and hard water residue, mix at a ratio of 1 to 1.
- For normal maintenance, use 8 per gallon of water. Apply with sponge or sprayer and allow solution to "work" 5 to 10 minutes. Scrub with bristle brush and rinse with clear water.
|Category||General Purpose Cleaners|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe\Mop|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use - General Cleaning|