UniPro 20 Auto Scrubber, 20 Inch
- Intuitive, ergonomic controls for simple operation
- Large 15-gallon solution and 17-gallon recovery tanks improve working efficiency
- Two pad pressure settings for flexible cleaning
- Batteries, on-board charger, pad driver, and squeegee assembly included
- Quickly change-out squeegees, pads, or brushes without tools
FREE CHEMICAL PACKAGE ($200 VALUE) WHEN YOU BUY A UNIPRO 20!
SCRUB AND REFINISH FLOORS FASTER WITH UNIPRO!
The UniPro 20 Auto Scrubber was engineered to make the job of cleaning heavy traffic floors easier and more efficient. Retail stores, office buildings, schools, and other places with a high amount of daily visitors will love how much more efficient floor maintenance becomes with the UniPro 20.
With large, 15-gallon solution and 17-gallon recovery tanks, workers' efficiency improves as they'll be able to scrub longer between empty and fill cycles, providing less downtime and helping finish jobs quicker. Designed with an ergonomic handle and easy-to-use operation, training times and worker fatigue are both reduced.
Built with pad-assist drive with two pad pressure settings, the UniPro provides a variety of scrubbing applications and flexible cleaning options, taking on anything from light soiling to heavy, caked-on mud. And with easy access to internal components, plus quick-change squeegee blades, pads, and brushes, there's less downtime and maintenance needs, saving you time and money on replacement parts and maintenance.
HOW TO DISINFECT FLOORS WITH AN AUTO SCRUBBER
Unless the floor is visibly soiled, cleaning and disinfection can be done with the following 3-step process:
- Use an EPA List N disinfectant. Follow the label directions for dilution and add to the solution tank of the auto scrubber.
- Apply the disinfectant and scrub it into the floor with the squeegee in the UP position. Allow the floor to remain visibly wet so the product can dwell for the time specified on the label.
- Scrub and recover solution as normal.
Make sure disinfection is performed in small sections, being careful not to flood the floor with product or allow disinfectant to dry before the dwell time specified on the label is achieved.
- 5-year warranty on all parts with the exception of wearables
- 3-year labor warranty on all parts with the exception of wearables
- 12-year warranty on rotationally molded tanks
Large, 15-gallon solution tank and 17-gallon recovery tank
Improves working efficiency as you can scrub longer between empty and fill cycles
Enjoy less downtime so you can finish jobs quicker
The drive on this unit is brush assisted, but can still be easily pushed with one hand
Boost your productivity as you can clean longer without getting fatigued
Easy operation with ergonomic handle and state-of-the-art controls
Reduces fatigue and speeds up the training process
New members of your team will get up to speed quickly and be able to clean longer without straining their back and arms
Two pad pressure settings: 66 or 99 pounds of pad pressure
You can perform light scrubbing, deep cleaning, or finish removal
Increase your efficiency and output as one machine can handle multiple applications on a job
Easy access to internal components, plus quick-change squeegee blades, pads, and brushes; no tools needed
Less downtime and maintenance needs; quickly change out squeegees, pads, or brushes without tools
Save time and money on replacing parts or performing routine maintenance
|Sound Level||68 dB|
|Sound Level||68 dB|
|Solution Tank Size||15 Gallon|
|Cleaning Path||20 Inch|