Tyvek® 400 Coveralls with Hood & Boots
- Zipper front closure; serged seams
- Attached hood and boots with a skid-resistant coating
- Elastic-banded wrists and ankles
- Breathable, plus 2X as durable as microporous film or SMS fabrics
- Material: flash-spun high-density polyethylene
Tyvek garments have long been the first choice in protection for very good reasons: they provide the best balance of protection, durability, and comfort. Tyvek is an inherent barrier to particles less than 1 micron in size. Protection is built into the fabric itself. There are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. In fact, tests prove the Tyvek barrier is more than twice as durable as microporous film or SMS fabrics.
Protection that lets you breathe a little easier.
Whether you’re working hard or standing still, your body generates heat and moisture vapor. The problem is that some garments don’t breathe. They trap the heat and moisture that can lead to heat stress. Heat stress not only makes you uncomfortable it compromises safety.
It’s six times more breathable than microporous film fabrics, which helps reduce the risk of heat stress, so you’re more comfortable, more productive, and safer.
Features and Benefits:
- Inherent barrier protection against dry particulate hazards
- Even after abrasion, stops sub-micron particles better than reusable garments
- One garment for many applications:
- General maintenance/operations
- Mold remediation
- Lead abatement
- Environmental cleanup
- Asbestos abatement
- Spray painting
- Composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont
- Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer input to provide our most comfortable garment design that enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, provides a more tailored fit, and offers reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area and for easier donning and doffing
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist and to better position the garment
- Attached Tyvek® FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance
|Category||Coveralls, Coveralls w\Hood and Boot|
|Approved Use||Debris Removal, Janitorial Use - General Cleaning, Mold Remediation, Painting, Water Damage|
|Meta Title||Tyvek Coveralls - 400 with Hood & Boots|