StoneTech® Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer, 32 oz (6 PK)
- Leaves surfaces with semi-glossy sheen
- Protects against stains
- pH: 8.7
- Covers: 25–75 sq ft per quart
This two-in-one formula leaves most natural stone surfaces with a semi-glossy sheen that also protects against stains. This easy to use, water-based formula is designed for interior use only.
Recommended for use on:
- Concrete floors
NOT recommended for use on:
- Glazed, polished, honed or non-absorbing surfaces
- Wood floors and decks
- Near pool areas
- 25–75 sq ft per quart
Suitable for all natural stone surfaces including slate, marble, and saltillo. Not intended for use on surfaces other than stone & masonry.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until the treated surface is dry. Avoid applying product in direct sunlight. Surface temperature should be 50 °F–80 °F (10 °C–27 °C). Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. Semi Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Do not dilute before applying.
- Liberally apply 1–3 even coats with a natural bristle paint brush, paint roller, low pressure sprayer, or pump-up garden sprayer. Avoid puddling of product during application.
- Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours.
- Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
- Clean tools used during application with water
- Application times will vary depending on type of coating being removed. The following are approximate application times:
|Category||Sealers, Stone Care|