SENTINEL 315 Smoke and Soot Cleaner/Wash
- Removes tough soot and carbon residue
- Highly concentrated
- pH: 11.0-12.0
- Ideal for fire damage restoration jobs
- Variable dilutions
Powerful. Water-Based. Biodegradable. Concentrated.
This Cleaner and Degreaser Cuts Through Tough Soot & Carbon on Any Fire Damage Job!
Removes Tough, Greasy Soot and Carbon
SENTINEL 315 is ideal for use during the first stage of cleaning on a fire damage job. Its unique formula is specifically designed to clean up smoke, soot, and carbon residue on a variety of hard surfaces, including floors, walls, and ceilings.
This hard surface and structural cleaner is an ideal choice to use before SENTINEL 522 Smoke & Odor Destroyer or 531 Smoke & Odor Counteractant.
Water-Based and Biodegradable
SENTINEL 315 has a water-based and biodegradable formula that sets it apart from harsher products. It does its job removing dirt and carbon soiling, and then breaks down for more environmentally responsible disposal.
SENTINEL 315 is concentrated for economy, giving you the most value for your dollar. It can be diluted to varying strengths based on the needs of the job.
- Use Sentinel 315 straight for the toughest cleaning jobs or dilute one (1) part 315 with up to to ten (10) parts water.
- Mix product in a bucket and wipe solution onto surface with rags and wash surface until clean.
- Dilution rates can be adjusted as needed for lighter soils or for general purpose cleaning and degreasing.
Sentinel 315 can also be used in low pressure sprayers as well as in pressure washer applications. Apply mixed solutions with a sprayer to affected surfaces and rinse as needed. Allow product to soak for a few minutes before rinsing when removing tougher stains and soils.
|pH||11.0 - 12.0|
|Application Method||Spray, Wipe|
|Approved Use||Smoke and Odor Remediation|
|Manufacturer Model Number||315/4-1|