Saiger's Sauce P‑Lime‑Zyme Pet Stain & Odor Destroyer
- Destroys pet urine and other organic odors at the source
- CRI seal of approval
- pH: 7.0
- Safe for use around pets and children
- Variable dilutions
Knock Down and Destroy Tough Pet Stains & Odors at the Source!
Odor Counteractants + Bio-Active Enzymatic Formulation
P-Lime-Zyme relies on a special blend of odor counteractants to first knock down and suppress tough odors while bio-active bacterial enzymes go to work, digesting odor-causing organic residues at the source. P-Lime-Zyme harnesses the power of natural enzymes formed by good bacteria, so it is safe for use around pets and children.
Even after application and extraction, the remaining enzymes continue to digest odor-causing organic material for true odor elimination. Once the enzymes dry off and and the enzymatic bacteria die out, carpet is left clean and smelling better than ever!
Effective Against Organic Odors
P-Lime-Zyme was specifically developed to eliminate tough odors from pet urine and feces, but it can also be used to get rid of odors caused by grass, mold, mildew, organic rot, vomit, smoke, skunk, and more!
Short Dwell Time
Just 30 minutes of dwell time is all that is needed for these bio-active enzymes to do their job and destroy tough urine odors. For severe odor problems, such as a spot where a pet has been repeatedly marking for an extended period of time, P-Lime-Zyme can dwell even longer—even days—without risk of damaging the carpet or padding.
Excellent Cleaning Properties
P-Lime-Zyme not only gets rid of odors, it also fights dirt and stains. Most users find that a pre-spray is generally not required to get the carpet clean after treatment. After P-Lime Zyme has been applied and allowed to dwell, simply clean the area using your preferred detergent for great results.
For especially stained/soiled areas, you can apply your favorite non-peroxide-based pre-spray, such as Saiger’s Sauce 1 (sold separately), over the treatment area, and then thoroughly extract.
Delightful Lime Scent
P-Lime-Zyme is infused with an uplifting fruity lime fragrance that is sure to be popular with your customers. This fragrance masks lingering airborne odors and dissipates after a few days, leaving nothing behind but clean, fresh-smelling carpet.
Concentrated Odor-Fighting Power
P-Lime-Zyme can be applied through an inline pressure sprayer at a 4:1 ratio or mixed into a pump-up sprayer at 1:4 (1 part P-Lime-Zyme to 4 parts water). So a single gallon of P-Lime-Zyme will yield 5 gallons of odor-fighting power. Each RTU gallon will cover about 500 square feet (depending on application level).
Use on Multiple Types of Carpet and Fabrics
P-Lime-Zyme has a neutral pH of 7.0, so it can be used on all types of carpet and wet-cleanable fabric, including delicate stain-resistant carpet, upholstery, as well as wool and natural fibers*.
*Always test in an inconspicuous area before use to determine colorfastness.
Versatile All-Around Deodorizer
P-Lime-Zyme can be used on more than just carpet and upholstery, too. This powerful deodorizer has multiple applications, helping you to fight odors wherever they are:
Suggested Product Use:
- Pet accidents on carpet, floors, furniture, and clothing
- Spray in litter boxes, pet beds, and animal cages
- Spray on mattress and bedding after accidental bed wetting
- Laundry spotter and presoak—Will work on all organic stains. Apply directly onto stain and allow enzymes to consume the organic matter. For a laundry presoak, mix 8 oz per gallon and allow laundry to soak for 45–90 minutes and then wash
- Spray at the base of toilets and urinals
- Pour down sinks and drains to maintain sewer lines or septic tank. Add 2–3 oz twice weekly to keep drain pipes flowing freely
- Spray in garbage cans
- Shake well before using (product should be room temperature for best results).
- Test in an obscure area for colorfastness.
- Remove any solid waste from carpet, such as fecal material, hair, dirt, etc., by vacuuming the area thoroughly.
- Apply liberally at ratio of 4:1 ratio to the affected area. Thoroughly saturate the area and force the product into the padding for severe soiling. For extreme odor problems, the product may also be applied at full strength.
- Apply to all surfaces using warm (120–160°F), not hot water. DO NOT APPLY DETERGENT AT SAME TIME.
- Shut off the chemical injection on the truck mount during application.
- Allow to dwell for at least 30 minutes. The product can dwell for longer in particularly soiled areas.
- Extract after dwell time using your preferred cleaning detergent. Saiger’s Sauce 1 or your preferred pre-spray may be applied over the area first if the carpet is severely soiled.
- Repeat steps 4–8 for severe problem areas.
Peroxides will harm the enzyme-producing bacteria, which hinders the odor-fighting capability. If a stain persists that needs treating, only mist the tips of the fibers so bacteria remaining deep within the carpet can continue to work. A warm damp towel may be placed over the problem area to increase product performance.
|Category||Pet Odor Chemicals|
|Application Method||Solution Additive, Spray|
|Chemical Type||Enzyme-Biological Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||SSC809104|