Protimeter MMS2 Flooring Kit
- Developed to meet ASTM F2170-11 standards
- Adjustable sleeves allow for taking measurements in 4" to 6" slabs
- Mini Hygrostick sensors are reusable
- Protimeter MMS2 Meter sold separately
The MMS2 Flooring Kit from Protimeter was developed to help concrete surface prep contractors and restoration professionals meet the ASTM F2170-11 standard for “in situ” humidity testing in concrete slabs.
Designed for use in conjunction with the Protimeter MMS2 moisture meter (sold separately), the MMS2 Flooring Kit includes the following packaged in a durable, hard-sided carrying case:
- Five (5) reusable Mini Hygrostick humidity probes
- One (1) drill bit
- One (1) drill stop (to ensure you drill to the correct depth)
- One (1) wire brush for cleaning out the hold
- One (1) extractor tool for removing and inserting humidity probes from the sleeves
- Twenty (20) humidity sleeves
- One (1) salt solution calibration check to check each probe at 75% relative humidity
The patent-pending humidity sleeves are fully adjustable, allowing you to take measurements in 4”–6“ concrete without the need for cutting the sleeves. Simply tighten or loosen the sleeve screw to adjust it to the depth needed.
The Mini Hygrostick humidity sensors included in the kit are reusable, making this system extremely cost effective.
|Category||Combination\Kit, Concrete Testing|