Matrix® Oxy Encapsulant Plus
- Encapsulant, pre-spray, and booster
- Formulated with hydrogen peroxide and fresh floral scent
- pH: 4.0–5.0
- Safe for use on stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilution options
Powerful Encapsulant, Pre-Spray, and Spotter Rolled into One Great-Smelling Formula!
Matrix® Oxy Encapsulant Plus is a powerful encapsulant, pre-spray, and spotter rolled into one great-smelling formula. It surrounds and encapsulates tough soiling for easy, thorough removal either by hot water extraction or routine vacuuming.
Matrix® Oxy Encapsulant Plus utilizes a special encapsulating polymer plus the cleaning power of hydrogen peroxide to lift tough stains and soiling, leaving carpet looking and feeling fresh and clean. It reduces re-soiling of carpet, fights allergens, reduces pattern wear, and leaves behind a fresh floral scent.
This product has passed CRI's SOA testing protocols and is certified as an encapsulate.
Ideal for use on:
- Stain-resistant carpet
- Commercial Carpet
- Area rugs
Here's what our customers have to say...
"This new encapsulant cleaner is awesome! Tried it on my first job—a stinky rental (smelled like dirty feet and corn chips). Pre-sprayed as usual, then brought in the Cimex to scrub it in. Cleaned it—WOW! And it knocked out the odor (this new encap smells like jelly beans). My customer was ecstatic. I used it again at a local school to clean a library and some offices. Booked 3 jobs just because of the smell!"
- Charlie Lowe, Owner
All Ways Cleaning Services
- For low-moisture encapsulation cleaning:
- For medium soils, dilute 6–10 oz per gallon of water.
- For heavy soils, dilute 10–14 oz per gallon of water.
- For extreme soils, dilute 14–20 oz per gallon of water.
- For pre-spray/hot water extraction:
- For medium soils, dilute 4–6 oz per gallon of water.
- For heavy soils, dilute 10–12 oz per gallon of water.
- For use as a spotter:
- Dilute 32 oz per gallon of water.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute Matrix® Oxy Encapsulant Plus as noted above into a low-pressure pump-up sprayer and apply evenly to carpet.
- If performing hot water extraction:
3.1. Allow to dwell for roughly 10 minutes, then thoroughly agitate in all cardinal directions (N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW) with a carpet rake or counter-rotating brush machine.
3.2. Thoroughly rinse and extract the carpet using clear hot water.
3.3. Set out air movers to speed up the drying process.
- If performing encapsulation cleaning:
4.1. No dwell time is needed. Immediately and thoroughly agitate in all cardinal directions (N, S, E, W, NE, NW, SE, SW) with a carpet rake or counter-rotating brush machine.
4.2. Allow carpet to dry.
4.3. Thoroughly vacuum to remove encapsulated soils.
- Subsequent vacuuming will continue to remove soil and freshen carpet's appearance.
|pH||4.0 - 5.0|
|Spot Type||All Purpose|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Cleaning Method||Encapsulation, Hot Water Extraction, Spotting|
|Manufacturer Model Number||MX-OXYENCAP-|