Harvard Chemical Just Like Magic, One Step Oxidizing Stain Remover, 32 oz
- No-rinse oxidizing spotter
- Eliminates tough organic spots, including urine, mustard, and more
- pH: 5.0–6.0
- Safe on fabrics and carpet
- Ready to use
Make Organic Stains Disappear... Just Like Magic!
Just Like Magic is a one-shot oxidizing stain remover that gets rid of tough stains caused by mustard, coffee, tea, red wine, grass, vomit, blood, and mildew. It's especially effective on pet urine stains and will make those stubborn yellow puddles disappear.
This one-shot, easy-to-use spotter requires no rinsing. Just spray it on and watch those stains magically vanish!
Just Like Magic leaves little to no residue behind, so you won't have to worry about rapid re-soiling or future call-backs.
This low-odor formula does not contain ammonia or strong scents that can irritate the technician or customers.
Just Like Magic is safe for use on carpet, fabric, and upholstery.
Note: This is a strong peroxide-based product. It is safe for use on colored fabrics, but it is always best to pretest in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness before applying to a large area.
- Clean area to remove as much contamination as possible before treating with Just Like Magic.
- Apply Just Like Magic undiluted to the stained area. Allow 5–10 minutes dwell time.
- Agitate into the fibers with a spotting spatula or tamping brush after 3–5 minutes. Blot with a clean white absorbent towel.
- You should start to see the stain disappear. In certain cases, it may require additional time to see the stain go completely away, so do not judge the results until the spot has dried.
*Do not use heat or any other material with this product as it might pull the original color out of the carpet or fabric.
**Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
|pH||5.0 - 6.0|
|Spot Type||Blood, Coffee - Tea, Urine, Vomit|
|Brand||Harvard Chemical Research|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Manufacturer Model Number||350802|