Bad Axe Wicked White, Mold Resistant Coating, White (5 GL)
- Breathable film seals out moisture
- Manufactured with antimicrobial ingredients
- pH: 7.2–9.5
- Dries white
- Ready to use
Inhibit the Growth of Stain- and Odor-Causing Mold and Mildew with Just One Coat!
Wicked White is a thick, interior-grade mold-resistant coating designed for use on porous surfaces, such as wood, sheetrock, concrete, and more.
Manufactured with Antimicrobial Ingredients
Wicked White combines acrylic-based technology with a non-leaching antimicrobial. Once dry, it inhibits the growth of stain- and odor-causing mold, mildew, algae, and other microorganisms on the coating surface.
Breathable Film Seals Out Moisture
Wicked White produces a breathable coating film that prevents dry rot while simultaneously sealing out moisture that can contribute to wet rot conditions.
Durable, Washable Surface
Wicked White creates a stain-resistant surface that is also washable, ensuring that treated surfaces are easy to maintain and keep clean.
Ideal for Porous Surfaces
Wicked White is designed to protect most construction materials found in post-remedial, existing- and new construction applications. Use it on porous surfaces, such as wood, sheetrock, concrete, and others that require a single coat. Dries white.
USE INSTRUCTIONS: FOR INTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Clean and dry surface (30–60% RH) or sand surfaces before application.
- Cover to protect all “non-treatable” surfaces from overspray.
- Use OSHA recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) per the SDS.
- Mix with powered mixing device and mixing paddle.
- Apply product via roller or airless spray system (1/2 horsepower or greater; using a 113 through 615 size reversible tip). Apply approximately 12 inches from the surface area.
- To ensure complete and consistent coverage of product, a 4–7 wet film thickness that will cure 1.5–2.0 mils in dry film thickness.
- Allow 7–15 minutes quick dry, 1–2 hours dry-to-touch and overnight for full dry results.
- Clean excess product from roller or airless spray system with warm water.
Use clean, fresh water to clean equipment before product dries. Dispose of waste according to all existing local, state and federal regulations.
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||100 - 400|
|pH||7.2 - 9.5|
|Brand||Fast Mold Removal|