3M™ 7093 Particulate Filter
- Particulate protection only
- Does not protect against gasses
- For use with 3M™ 5000, 6000, 7000, and 7500 series masks
The 3M 7093 Particulate Filter is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil- and non-oil-based particles. Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridges 6000 Series with 3M Adapter 502, 3M Facepieces 6000 Series, or 3M Facepieces 7000 Series with bayonet filter holders.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications, including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
Do not use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
Before using these filters, you must determine the following:
- The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- The concentration level of contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face. (e.g., Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the face seal of the respirator.)
- Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134, including training, medical evaluation, and fit testing.
- These cartridges do not supply oxygen. Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not alter, abuse, or misuse these cartridges and/or respirator.
- Do not use with beards, facial hair, or other conditions that prevent a good seal between the face and the faceseal of the respirator.
Time Use Limitations:
Replace cartridge in accordance with an established change schedule or earlier if smell, taste, or irritation from contaminants is detected.
|Product Respiratory Type||P100|
|Manufacturer Model Number||7093|