Viper Renew Restorative Tile and Grout Cleaner
- Remove embedded soil with ease
- Twice as effective as ordinary acidic cleaners
- pH: 1.0
- For use on ceramic tile and grout
- Dilute 1 gallon per gallon of water
Viper Renew is a restorative tile and grout cleaner that will readily remove the embedded soil layer thereby renewing the surface of the grout.
Viper Renew is used when all other cleaners have failed, and is a safer alternative than aggressive acids, like phosphoric acid and muratic acid.
- Pretest each surface in an incospicuous area to determine suitability.
- Mask off all surfaces that may come in contact with prespray, especially metal.
- Mix 1 to 1 with hot water.
- Pre-spray surface evenly with plastic sprayer. Agitate as needed.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Neutralize with pre-spray of Viper Venom at 1 to 32 dilution with comparable dwell time and rinse thoroughly. It is important to neutralize the residues of the acid from the grout to prevent gradual degradation of the grout cleaned.
WARNING: Viper Renew will readily damage marble, limestone, and other acid sensitive materials. DO NOT MIX WITH OTHER CHEMICALS. STORE IN CLOSED ORIGINAL CONTAINER!
|Category||Grout Cleaners, Tile Cleaners|
|Application Method||Mop, Spray, Wipe|