VersaTile Step 2: Tile & Grout Sealer
- Protective penetrating sealer
- Best when used after VersaTile Step 1
- pH: 7.0-9.0
- For use on most tile flooring
- Ready to use
VersaTile Step 2 is a protective penetrating sealer that works on most ceramic, porcelain, epoxy, and urethane flooring surfaces. VersaTile Step 2 can be applied after surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned and dried.
For best results, use VersaTile Step 2 after cleaning floors with the VersaTile machine and VersaTile Step 1.
- Be sure surface is clean and dry.
- Stir before use. Do not shake
- Use a brush, mop, roller or paint pad or microfiber pad. Apply with smooth, even strokes. Wipe any spills with a damp cloth.
- After the first application has dried, apply a few drops of VersaTile Step 2 to the treated surface. If these drops bead up, then the previous treatment was adequate. If these drops soak in, then apply a second coating.
- Keep traffic off floors for at least three hours.
|Manufacturer Model Number||76-500|