Unitex® Problem Solver Baseboard Stripper
- No-drip foam clings to strip unwanted finish easily
- Inverted position spraying provides accuracy
- pH: 11.5–12.5
- For use on baseboards
- Ready to use
Get the product that melts finish buildup from baseboards, corners and hard-to-reach areas. This foaming stripper penetrates and lifts away old finish before your eyes. Special valve design allows upside down spraying and prevents clogging.
No-drip foam clings to most vertical surfaces, making your baseboard stripping job, easier, faster and neater. This product is a favorite among contractors because it sprays in an inverted position for pinpoint accuracy.
Baseboards can get a buildup of finish on them. This should be removed with these stripping procedures.
- Hold can of Unitex Problem Solver Baseboard Stripper upside down and spray uniformly from 10-12 inches away.
- Allow 5 minutes of dwell time for stripper to penetrate.
- Agitate any heavy buildup with a utility pad.
- Wipe up residue with a sponge.