Tramex Short Narrow RH Probe, 5 Inch
- Connects to CMEX5, Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTX, CMEX II, or MRH III
- Measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and GPP
- Probe is reusable
- Fast acclimation and temperature response time
The Tramex 5" (127mm) Short Narrow Wand Relative Humidity Probe has a 4mm diameter and is ideal for taking relative humidity readings in small or narrow crevices, in between tiles, and for the evaluation of moisture conditions of wall and cavity structures within the building envelope. The probe measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point temperature, and grains per pound (grams per kilo) humidity ratio. This thin probe is ideal for use for Flood and Water Damage Restoration as well as for Building Survey professionals. The Tramex Relative Humidity Probes are the most advanced, resilient, and re-usable RH probes on the market today, allowing the user to evaluate moisture conditions within the building structure and can be used with Tramex digital meters and DataLoggers. The speed and accuracy of the Tramex Hygro-i2® probes set them apart from all other RH probes.
Used in conjunction with the Tramex CMEX5, Feedback Datalogger DL-RHTX, CMEX II, or the Tramex MRH III non-destructive moisture meters, the probes provides measurements of relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and grains per pound in structural materials such as concrete ﬂooring and walls, as well as the ambient conditions within the building envelope, all shown simultaneously on one clear display. The probes are reusable and calibration checks can be carried out using the calibration check salts.
- 5" (127mm) Long Probe for Deep Cavity Inspection.
- Fast Acclimation and Temperature response time.
- Proven robustness, durability, and reusable.
- Best in class accuracy and reliability, even at high RH >90%.
- Measures giving in situ relative humidity and ambient RH, temperature, dew point temperature & grains per pound.
- Relative Humidity range: 0% to 100%
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Best temperature accuracy of +/-0ºC to 90 ºC (2º over 32ºF to 194ºF)
RELATIVE HUMIDITY SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: 0 to 100%RH
- Accuracy: 0% to 99%RH ±2.0%RH (@ 77ºF (25ºC))
- Resolution: 0.1% over the complete range
- Drift: <0.25%RH per year
TEMPERATURE SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS:
- Range: -40ºF to 257ºF (-40ºC to 125ºC)
- Accuracy: ±0.1ºF
- Range 68ºF to 140ºF (±0.1 °C Range 20°C to 60°C)
- Sensor Protection: PTFE Film protects sensor opening from water & dust
- Drift: <0.04ºF (0.03ºC) per year NIST traceable. (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
|Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations||Dew Point, GPP, Rh, Temp|
|Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range||0 to 100%|
|Manufacturer Model Number||RHP-SNWB|