Tramex Flooring Inspection EZ Kit
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously
- Includes CMEX II
- Tests moisture in both concrete and wood
- Easy-travel case included
Store Pickup Not Available
The Tramex Flooring Inspection EZ Kit contains the Tramex CMEX II digital moisture meter plus a Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe, heavy-duty pin-type probe, and 6 hole liners, all packed in a compact, easy-travel case.
This inspection kit is designed to deliver instant and precise moisture testing of concrete and wood flooring. Users can non-invasively test concrete per ASTM F2659, as well as obtain measurements of relative humidity, temperature, and dew point in the environment. Users can also perform testing per ASTM F2170.
- Instant concrete moisture content test from 0 - 6.9% with CMEX II to ASTM F2659.
- Fastest, most reliable, Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probe for testing to ASTM F2170.
- Perform multiple tests simultaneously.
- Re-usable Hygro-i ® Relative Humidity probes prove to be the lowest cost per ASTM F2170.
- Test ambient site conditions of Temperature, RH, Dew Point & Mixing Ratio.
- Backlit display for ease of reading in low-level lighting
- CMEX II Non-destructive, digital concrete moisture meter.
- Hygro-i ® RH probe and connector cable with ASTM F2170 tools.
- HH14TP30 Heavy-duty pin-type probe for wood.
- 6 Hole liners to perform concrete floor RH testing to ASTM F2170.
- Easy-travel case.
||All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.