StoneTech® Professional High Gloss Finishing Sealer, 32 oz (6 PK)
- Two-in-one formula leaves a wet-look finish and protects against stains
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- For interior use only
- Coverage of 25–75 sq ft per quart
For a brilliant shine on stone surfaces that also protects against water- and oil-based stains, choose DuPont StoneTech Professional High Gloss Finishing Sealer.
This water-based, low-VOC sealer/finish can be used on multiple types of natural stone for great results.
- Quart: 25–75 sq ft
DO NOT USE ON:
- Glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces
- Wood floors
- Near pool areas
Up to 5 years. Tough up on higher traffic areas may be required on a more frequent basis.
Specific Gravity: 1.013
HMIS Rating: 2, 1, 0
Flash Pont: >200°F
Freeze Pont: 32°F
Directions: Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. High Gloss Finishing Sealer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Liberally apply 2 to 4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator. Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired.
- Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours. 4. Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
|Material||Concrete, Limestone, Slate, Travertine|
|Category||Sealers, Stone Care|
|Manufacturer Model Number||D14924625|