Shaw Total Care Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER
- Removes difficult greasy/oily residues
- Infused with protective treatment for a long-lasting clean
- pH: 7.0–8.0
- Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) and WoolSafe® approved
- Ready to use
Remove Tough, Gunky Spots and
Help Carpet Stay Cleaner Longer!
Eliminate Greasy, Grimy, Sticky Spots
Total Care Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER is formulated with a unique blend of deep-penetrating nonionic and anionic surfactants. It reaches deep down into carpet fibers to lift and suspend grease, glue, adhesive residues, and other hard-to-remove sticky soils—even chewing gum!
No Harsh Chemistry
Total Care Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER contains no solvents that can delaminate or damage delicate fibers. This water-based, pH-neutral product is tough on spots and stains but gentle on carpet.
Infused with a Protective Treatment
Total Care Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER is infused with Shaw’s unique fluorocarbon anti-soiling chemistry, which leaves behind a protective treatment on the surface that prevents future soiling and helps carpet look cleaner longer.
Treated carpets are cleaned and protected at the same time. Stain-resistance is enhanced resulting in a beautiful, long-lasting clean appearance.
No Sticky Residues
After greasy spots and oily residues are removed, simply rinse and extract the treated area with fresh water. No sticky residues are left behind, just clean, bright carpet.
Use on Multiple Types of Fibers
Total Care Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER can be used on all carpets, rugs, and water-safe fibers. It has both the Woolsafe® and Carpet & Rug Institute® (CRI) seals of approval.
Always test for compatibility with, and the colorfastness of, the surface to be cleaned by applying a small amount of TOTALCARE Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER to an inconspicuous area.
THIS IS A READY TO USE PRODUCT – DO NOT DILUTE
Removal of grease, grime, adhesive, or other residues affixed to carpet fibers:
- Remove excess residues or clumps of grease or any loose soils by gently scraping the area with a smooth edge tool, such as a bone spatula. Blot liquid or syrupy residues using a moist cloth. Use care not to enlarge the soiled area by working from outside the soiled area to the inside, thus keeping the spill contained.
- Spray, or carefully pour, a sufficient quantity of TOTALCARE Carpet Safe HEAVY DUTY SPOTTER to thoroughly wet the soiled area. Gently work the area using a bone spatula to loosen hardened materials. Do not scrub. Allow 5 to 10 minutes of dwell time to allow product to penetrate fibers and further loosen the residues.
- Gently work the area again using a bone spatula.
- Blot the area with a moist clean white cloth to lift the loosened materials from the carpet. If excessive residues are still present, clean the cloth and repeat blotting.*
- Once all residues are removed, clean any excess product from the carpet by extraction cleaning with warm water only. Allow the area to thoroughly dry prior to traffic.
*In the event of extremely heavy or stubborn materials, it may be necessary to repeat steps 2 and 3 above multiple times to completely remove residues.
|Category||Shaw Approved, Spotters|
|pH||7.0 - 8.0|
|Spot Type||Adhesive, Glue, Grease, Gum|
|Chemical Type||Water Based|