Shaw Total Care Carpet Brush Kit with Carpet Stain & Soil Remover
- Superior soil, particle & pet hair lifting capability
- Two brush settings
- Retractable handle for easy storage
- Roller wheels provide the perfect agitation angle
- Kit includes Carpet Brush and Shaw Total Care Carpet STAIN & SOIL Remover
High-Quality Carpet Brush for Fast, Easy Spot Removal
When used in conjunction with Total Care Carpet STAIN & SOIL Remover, the Total Care Carpet Brush will remove a variety of stains and soiling from carpet and rugs in between cleanings. This handy touch-up tool is perfect for treating occasional spots and stains wherever they may occur.
Designs for Quick Stain Removal
The radial curvature of the brush, plus the side roller wheels, provide the optimum angle for deep penetration and even distribution of Total Care Carpet STAIN & SOIL Remover. As the brush goes to work, helping the cleaning agent reach deep down into the pile, the bristles break up stubborn caked-on grime and lift embedded hair and soiling.
The result is a more thorough and efficient clean for outstanding spot removal results in between interim cleanings.
Two Brush Settings
The Total Care Carpet Brush offers two convenient brush settings, allowing you to choose the level of agitation needed for the cleaning task at hand.
Choose the soft bristles for light spotting where soils are near the surface.
Choose the hard bristles for more aggressive cleaning of deeply embedded soils.
The Total Care Carpet Brush features a sturdy retractable metal handle that ensures comfort for users of any height. It collapses quickly for easy storage in any closet or vehicle.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Vacuum the soiled area of carpet thoroughly to remove loose soils and debris from the surface.
- Apply TOTALCARE® Carpet STAIN & SOIL Remover over the area to be cleaned.
- Using the TOTALCARE® Carpet Brush work the cleaner deep into the soiled area. (Either the Soft Bristle side or the Firm Bristle side can be used, depending upon the type of carpeting and degree of soiling.)
- Repeat the directions above for any additional soiled areas.
- After allowing cleaned areas to dry (4-6 Hours), thoroughly vacuum the carpet.
|Category||Carpet Brushes, Groomers|
|Manufacturer Model Number||TC CBC EA|