Shark Tile & Grout Brush
- Cleans both thin and thick grout lines
- Angled edge bristles clean surrounding tile at the same time
- 50% more bristles than comparative tools
- Thick nylon bristles won't bend, break, or soften with repeated use
Get the tile and grout brush that will take a big BITE out of tough grime on your grout lines!
The Shark Tile & Grout Brush not only features 50% more bristles than competitive brushes, but they're also thicker and more durable. You can scrub as hard as you need to, and the bristles won't bend, break, or become too soft.
With 5 rows of bristles, you get plenty of surface area for scrubbing to make short work of big tile jobs.
The triangular shape of the central bristles ensures you can use the Shark on thin or thick grout lines. Plus, the bristles at the edges angle outward, so you’ll also clean the tile surface or baseboards at the same time.
Use the Shark as a handheld tool, or attach it to any standard pole with a threaded tip to extend your reach. The swiveling attachment lets you maneuver this handy tool in any direction for effective cleaning.
Easily clean mineral deposits, hard water, mold, mildew, and other dirt without breaking a sweat when you use to this tool. Slight pressure is all you need—the stiff bristles do the tough work for you.
The Shark is a beefy scrubbing tool, and may leave marks on softer surfaces.
Be sure to use the Shark on the following compatible surfaces only:
- Dimensions: 10” x 1.5” x 2.25”
- Bristle Height: 0.75” – 1.75”
- Bristle materials: Thick nylon
- Base material: Plastic
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
Directions for Use:
- Align the center row of bristles with the grout line being scrubbed, and use a back and forth motion and slight downward pressure.
- Continue moving the tool until the area is clean. The unique shape will remove dirt from the top of the tile and down into the grout with the same simple motion.
- For best results and even coverage, begin at one side and work toward the other. Finish a single section, top to bottom, and then move over.
- When finished, rinse surface to remove left over soap and loose debris.
- Rinse brush and store for later use.
The Shark is a beefy scrubbing tool, and may leave marks on softer surfaces. Be sure to use the Shark on the following compatible surfaces only:
|Brand||Provided by Jon-Don|
|Category||Hard Surface Brushes, Shaw Approved|