SENTINEL 805 Envirowash (5 GL)
- Cleans lead dust
- Asphalt adhesive cleanup
- pH: 11.0-12.0
- Variable dilutions
Specially formulated and highly concentrated, this product has been designed to meet both HUD guidelines and phosphate rules for Maryland and New York. It can be used for lead clean-up and for final surface preparation of subfloors.
Application Information (Always follow product label instructions for best results)
Usage Guidelines: Read directions and review SDS prior to use. Test in a small inconspicuous area prior to using on soft goods and fabrics to assure desired results.
Directions For Use:
For Asphalt Adhesive Residue Removal:
- Mix 1 part 805 to 1 part hot water. Depending on the amount of residue left, a second application of 805 may be necessary following adhesive removal.
- Pour mixture onto floor to be cleaned.
- Use a broom, manual stripper pad, or rotating floor scrubber with stripper pads to scrub the floor until clean.
- Wash and rinse the floor, changing the water as needed to ensure a clean surface.
- Allow to dry before resurfacing.
For Lead Abatement: Mix 1 part 805 with up to 4 parts of hot water (approximately 1 gallon of 805 to 4 gallons of water). 805 should be used before encapsulating, after active abatement has concluded, and for general maintenance in reducing exposure to lead dust.
- Wash all surfaces, ceilings, walls, floors, windows, doors, fixtures, cabinets, etc. with 805 Envirowash solution. Starting with the ceiling, work down to the floor. The cleaning solution should be changed (at least) after each room has been washed and more often in larger areas. Each time the mixture is changed, workers must ensure that the used water does not re-contaminate the environment. 805 may be applied with sprayers, towels, rags or mops, depending on the area to be cleaned. Use Sentinel Envirotowels for clearance if cross-contamination, mixing, diluting or lack of water is a problem. Protect exposed skin and eyes, especially when working overhead. Rinse if necessary.
|pH||11.0 - 12.0|
|Approved Use||Lead Remediation|