SENTINEL 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover (5 GL)
- Quickly removes latex, glues, and other adhesives
- Biodegradable and non-hazardous
- Non-flammable and water-based
- Ready to use
- Coverage: 70 sq ft/gal for adhesive removal
SENTINEL 626 Carpet & Sheet Vinyl Adhesive Remover is a powerful water-based biodegradable formulation designed specifically for quickly removing latex, acrylic, and pressure sensitive adhesives from concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and vinyl tile, or wood substrate.
- Low odor
- Non-hazardous solvent
- Physical state: Liquid
- Appearance: Clear
- Color: None
- Odor: No Odor
- pH: Not Applicable
- Boiling Point: 212°F
- Flash Point: None to boiling
*When determining VOC content in accordance with the requirements set forth by the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC), effective 01-01-2009
(Always follow product label instructions for best results)
REMOVAL OF LATEX, ACRYLIC, & PRESSURE-SENSITIVE ADHESIVES
- Apply 626 directly onto adhesive. Use a broom, mop, or squeegee to agitate and maintain even coverage while keeping the surface wet. Allow 626 to soak and penetrate for 30–60 minutes.
- Scrape softened adhesive from the floor (razor scrapers or squeegees are preferred). Repeat Steps 1 and 2 if necessary. Dispose of all waste.
- Rinse the sub-floor thoroughly with clean water. Allow surface to completely dry.
REMOVAL OF SHEET VINYL/LINOLEUM BACKING
- Once the wear layer is removed, mix 1 part HOT water to 4 parts 626 ( 1 quart of HOT water to 1 gallon of 626) and apply directly to the remaining backing. Maintain even coverage and a wet surface for 1-2 hours or until backing/adhesive can be easily removed together with a floor scraper.
- Rinse the surface with clean water and allow to dry.
REMOVAL OF CARPETING
- Using a utility knife, cut the carpeting into 12” strips, making sure to cut through the carpeting to the sub-floor).
- Mix 2 parts HOT water to 1 part 626 (2 gallons HOT water to 1 gallon 626) and pour directly onto carpet. Maintain even coverage and completely saturate carpeting. Allow to soak for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Remove carpet strips and follow latex removal procedures for removing remaining adhesive.
|Manufacturer Model Number