Diversey Profi Floor Cleaner/Oil & Grease Remover (4 GL)
- Emulsifies dirt quickly
- Solvent- and butyl-free
- pH: 8.3–8.8
- For use on rubber and linoleum floors
- Dilute 1–4 ounces per gallon of water
Rubber floors by nature are not strictly "hard" surfaces, and some floor cleaners may not be particularly effective at removing dirt, oil, and grease from the surface.
Diversey Profi Floor Cleaner/Oil & Grease Remover is specifically designed to penetrate and emulsify dirt, oil, and grease from all resilient and synthetic rubber floors. This product can also be used on linoleum, marble, and stone.
Diversey Profi Floor Cleaner/Oil & Grease Remover has a highly concentrated, nonionic formula that is solvent-free, butyl-free, and pH neutral.
Use Profi as a regular part of your comprehensive floor program for cleaning, stripping, and sealing rubber floors.
Directions for Use:
- Depending upon soil level, dilute product with warm water in accordance with directions below. Note: When cleaning cold floors, use hot water for best results (up to 140˚F).
- Distribute solution and allow to soak for 5-10 minutes (as conditions require) before scrubbing.
- Mop up or wet vacuum slurry.
Dilution for Concrete and Resilient Rubber Studded Flooring:
- Light Soil Level: 1-2 oz. / gallon
- Heavy Soil Level: 3-4 oz. / gallon
- Stripping of Silicone & Paraffin: 4 oz. / gallon
- Cleaning: 1-2 oz. / gallon
|pH||8.3 - 8.8|
|Material||Linoleum, Marble, Rubber, Stone|
|Approved Use||Janitorial Use/General Cleaning|
|Manufacturer Model Number||4512759|