Sapphire Scientific Apex 570 Truck Mount
- Creates up to 1,500 PSI
- True dual-wand operation for large commercial jobs
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
The Apex 570 is the COOL new standard for longevity and reliability.
New Cerakote ceramic-coating lowers the heat radiation on all exhaust components by more than 30% to reduce component fatigue and extend your truck mount life—plus keep the van interior cooler! Powered by a liquid-cooled 31 HP Kubota gasoline engine, the Apex 570 uses the patented Sapphire Scientific triple-source thermal well system to deliver maximum consistent heat. Features a sleek new design and the superior performance you expect from Prochem and Sapphire!
- Power plant - Kubota WG972 31 HP liquid cooled cast iron gasoline engine operating at 3000 RPM
- Blower - Quieter Helical Tri-Lobe HF 408 Blower produces less vibration and ensures better dry times
- Solution pump - General HTS2016S producing up to 1500 PSI and 5 GPM at 1500 RPM
- Heating System - Patented thermal well design incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger to maximize heat transfer from engine to solution.
- Recovery Tank - 90 Gallons
- Aluminum Frame - Aluminum is lighter in weight and has a superior resistance to corrosion than steel, which saves time and money in maintenance costs
Your Truck Mount Equipment Specialists
At Jon-Don, we know that our truck mount carpet cleaning equipment department plays a big part in making your company a success.With years of experience, our staff knows what works, and who it works for. They’ve learned this over the years by sitting down and talking one-on-one with carpet cleaning and restoration professionals who come in looking for answers. The professionals they’ve helped walk away with a lot of great, in-depth information to think about.
After our Truck Mount Equipment Department has a good understanding about what you expect from your truck mount, they’ll suggest a few options for you to consider. They’ll talk to you about the advantages, and yes, the disadvantages too, of all the different carpet cleaning systems you have to choose from. This gives you a more defined vision of what you will need. You’ll be able to see all the positives and negatives, and then make an informed choice based on your knowledge.
|Application||Carpet|Water Damage Restoration|
|Heating System||Heat Exchange|
|CFM (Max. Airflow)||400 - 500|
|Manufacturer Model Number||117582|