Saiger's Super Sealer Solvent‑Based Fluorochemical Protector
- One product for all your protector needs!
- Use on carpet, fabrics, tile & grout, and stone
- Solvent-based penetrating fluorinated-polymer technology
- Will not affect the appearance or feel of carpet or tile
- Coverage: 700–1,000 sq ft per gallon on carpet (more on tile)
Protect Against Spills, Stains, Dirt, Grime, & Oil!
Saiger’s Super Sealer is a ready-to-use solvent-based formula that forms an invisible barrier to ward off spills and stains on carpet, upholstery, rugs, PLUS tile and grout, and stone!
Protects Against Multiple Spots and Spills
Saiger’s Super Sealer utilizes penetrating fluorinated-polymer technology that forms an invisible barrier around fibers or hard surfaces, protecting it from damage and staining caused by food spills, dirt, grime, and oily messes. Most spills simply blot up using a clean towel!
Easy to Apply, Dries Quickly
Saiger’s Super Sealer can be conveniently applied with a pump-up or electric sprayer (on carpet) or a flat mop (tile and grout, stone floors). No dilution is required—just uncap it and start applying. It dries quickly and won’t leave behind sticky or crunchy residues or an unsightly haze. Carpet will stay soft to the touch and floors will stay shiny.
Works on Multiple Surfaces
This versatile protector not only delivers great results on carpet and upholstery, but it can also be used on tile & grout and stone floors too. No grout sticks or special applicators needed!
Excellent Coverage Rates
Saiger’s Super Sealer offers outstanding coverage rates, giving you plenty of bang for your buck. A single gallon covers approximately 700–1,000 square feet of carpet. Expect even better coverage on tile and grout surfaces.
For carpets and fabrics:
- Apply Saiger's Super Sealer undiluted using a pump or electric sprayer.
- Hold the sprayer nozzle 6–12 inches from the surface and spray as a fine mist, wetting the surface evenly.
Treated fabric/fiber should dry in 2–4 hours. Product will reach full repellency in 24 hours.
For application to tile and grout & stone surfaces:
- Clean the area as normal and use air movers to speed up drying.
- Starting in a far corner (and working your way toward the exit), apply Saiger's Super Sealer undiluted using with a pump-up or electric sprayer.
- Using a flat microfiber mop, spread the product evenly on the entire surface, paying special attention to grout lines to ensure thorough coverage.
- Allow the product to dry with no foot traffic for 2–4 hours. We recommend speed drying the area with air movers to make the surface available for quicker use.
There's no need to buff off the product. Saiger's Super Sealer will dry and flash off the tile surface with no haze or residue. If for some reason there were a haze or residue (which can happen if a person walks on the area before it is completely dry), reactivate the area with Saiger's Super Sealer, wipe thoroughly, and allow the area to dry again.
Note: Do not inhale the vapors. Use outdoors or in a well-ventilated area with adequate air circulation.
|Max Coverage Per Gallon||1000|
|Application||Carpet, Tile and Grout|
|Manufacturer Model Number||SSC23104 SSC23105 SSC23106|
|Material||Carpet, Grout, Stone, Tile, Upholstery|